We’re pleased to share that Paxos CEO and Co-Founder Charles Cascarilla has been selected as one of CoinDesk’s Most Influential People in Crypto 2020! Read Managing Editor Zack Seward’s profile of Charles.
In its yearly wrap-up, CoinDesk selects 12 individuals that have led the industry forward. Paxos and Charles have made waves this year and are paving the way for greater mainstream adoption of digital assets and blockchain technology.
Curious on what drove Charles’ inclusion on this list? A few highlights from 2020:
- Paxos launched Paxos Crypto Brokerage – which now powers crypto buying, holding and selling for PayPal and Revolut US users.
- Paxos powers three of the leading stablecoins and has created more than $7.5B in stablecoins.
- Paxos became the first company to settle US equity trades on a blockchain for Credit Suisse, Instinet and Societe Generale in February 2020.
- Paxos has confirmed more than $3.5 trillion in value of commodities and FX trades with its Post-Trade Automation service.
- Paxos currently holds 106 gold bars in reserve vaults in London, backing the total supply of PAX Gold.
To learn more about Paxos and get news and updates, check out our blog and sign up for our newsletter.