As the demand for tokenized gold increases around the world – PAXG token volume increased 81% in Q1 alone – we are working hard to make it easier for investors everywhere to purchase, hold and trade PAXG.
We have been working diligently with our partners to help bring more information about PAXG to their users and remove the friction from buying gold. Today we are excited to announce that Crypto.com has launched a Pricing Page for PAXG, full of rich trading data, news articles and analysis of the token and the larger digital gold market. The page pulls PAXG news directly from our blog via an RSS feed, so Crypto.com users will always have the latest information at their fingertips.
As part of this partnership, we have also integrated Crypto.com’s pricing widget into our own PAX Gold page, so investors will always have accurate, up-to-date pricing information when they visit our site. (Clicking on the new widget takes you directly to the page where you can purchase PAXG on Crypto.com.)
Also new on the PAX Gold page is an updated set of partner links – now whenever you click on any of our 30+ partner logos, we will take you directly to the page where you can purchase PAXG from the partner, instead of to their homepage. With this change, we hope to make it even easier for people to find and trade PAXG, the industry’s safest, easiest way to own real gold.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework