Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it. As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients.
To complete this mission and achieve these ambitious goals, we are continuing to grow our remote-first team while establishing a presence in new locations outside of our current New York (HQ), London and Singapore hubs. Ireland is our latest geographic destination!
When it comes to highly-skilled, multilingual and well-educated professionals with an interest in FinTech – talent in Ireland has it all, and at a world-class level. Whether your home is Belfast, Dublin, Enniskillen, Galway or somewhere in between, talent in Ireland has impressive strength and depth.
Paxos partners with global clients to enable API-based solutions that help them reach millions of customers daily – Paypal, Revolut and Mastercard, to name a few. For each of these companies, Ireland is a key hub and fundamental part of their businesses. This is no different for Paxos and part of the reason why we’ve made the decision to invest here for growth in 2022 and beyond.
Right now, we have several exciting and diverse open engineering roles providing opportunities to work on key functions across our platform, ranging from Software Engineer to Staff Engineer or Engineering Manager. As a global company that is remote-first, all of these can be a match for professionals located in Ireland.
A bit about each of the areas where we are hiring:
- Trading – our trading teams build and maintain our trading platform (exchange, order management, market data) and order/execution and algorithmic trading services.
- Settlement – our settlement teams build and maintain our clearing agency, trade capture and settlement platforms for securities and commodities.
- Info Security/IT – our infosec and IT teams own security across all Paxos departments from customer success to operations ensuring secure equipment, products, infrastructure and data.
- Site Reliability Engineering & DevOps – our infrastructure as a service and platform as service teams own and run our non-production and production environments for the Paxos platform.
- UI/UX – our UI/UX team looks after all of our front-end development and interface design, ensuring the user experience for internal and external applications is optimized.
Want to be part of history in the making?
You can get in touch with me directly via LinkedIn, and apply to engineer openings on our careers site. I’m the Paxos Site Lead for Ireland, based in Belfast. I joined the team in February 2022, having worked with Paxos as a client for 2 years previously, and I’d love to chat more about what we’re building here.