Frequently Asked Questions​

How can I get access to the itBit Digital Asset Exchange to trade cryptocurrency?

If you are an institution with an existing Paxos account, please fill out this form to request access to trading services for your institution’s account. Note that not all requests will be granted.

Contact Us
General Inquiries [email protected]

Media Inquiries: [email protected]

Customer Support Submit a request

DFS Complaints: You may direct a complaint to the attention of the New York State Department of Financial Services at One State Street New York, NY 10004-1511 or 1-800-342-3736. Please visit for information.