Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky — supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
We’re on a mission to open the world’s financial system to everyone by enabling the instant movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. For over a decade, we’ve built blockchain infrastructure that tokenizes, custodies, trades and settles assets for the world’s leading financial institutions, like PayPal, Venmo, Mastercard and Interactive Brokers.
About the team
The Product Marketing Team at Paxos is dedicated to driving the visibility and adoption of Paxos’ innovative blockchain products and solutions across global markets. This includes conducting research, gathering marketing intelligence, developing strategic positioning and messaging, and executing compelling launch plans for new and existing products. The Product Marketing Team partners closely with the Product, Sales/Business Development, and Customer Success teams to ensure that our offerings meet the evolving needs of our customers and also support our growth.
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead who will bring Paxos’ regulated blockchain platform to the world’s leading enterprises, helping them build solutions for the future of finance. Paxos has always been the most regulated, safest and trusted digital asset platform, powering the world’s leading regulated stablecoins like PYUSD and USDP. Our commitment to consumer protections is unmatched and it shows: Paxos powers more than 11 million active wallets around the world and has issued over $120 billion in stablecoins through our platform in the past 5 years.
With the recent launch of PYUSD, Paxos — in partnership with PayPal — has demonstrated the first real-world application of blockchain in well-established and tested financial markets. This will expand financial services to hundreds of millions of users worldwide, and the emergence of stablecoin use cases is accelerating.
We’re looking for a seasoned product marketing expert to champion this growth. If you’re a dynamic product marketer who thrives in fast-paced environments and has a track record of driving strategic change within organizations, this role is for you. You will report to the Head of Marketing and own all product marketing initiatives for our growing B2B stablecoin and payments solutions, including product positioning, launches, market insights and more. This is highly visible and cross-functional role will require working closely with with marketing, product and business development teams. A high degree of collaboration and execution is necessary to be successful for this role.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with marketing, product and business development teams to develop product, marketing and sales strategies
- Conduct customer research, segmentation and journey mapping to understand our target market
- Evolve our product positioning and messaging
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the competitive landscape
- Plan and oversee go-to-market launches of new features
- Inform the creation of content, marketing and sales collateral to support the customer journey and drive product adoption
- 8+ years of work experience, including 5 years of driving product marketing in a B2B tech environment
- Experience with fintech, financial services or blockchain
- Excellent project management skills and a bias towards action
- Crystal-clear writing and communication skills
- A love for data-driven decision-making
- A collaborative nature and ability to drive alignment across stakeholders
Pay and benefits
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.