We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead who will bring Paxos’ regulated blockchain platform to the world’s leading enterprises as we help them build solutions for the future of finance. Paxos has always been the most regulated, safest, and trusted digital asset platform and powers the world’s leading regulated stablecoins like PYUSD and USDP. Our commitment to consumer protections is unmatched and it shows: Paxos powers more than 11M+ active wallets around the world, and has issued $120B+ in stablecoins through our platform over the past 5 years.
With the recent launch of PYUSD, Paxos – in partnership with PayPal – has demonstrated the first real-world application of blockchain in well-established and tested financial markets. This will expand financial services to hundreds of millions of users around the world, and the emergence of stablecoin use cases is accelerating.
We need a tenured product marketing expert to champion this growth. If you are a dynamic product marketer who thrives in fast paced environments with a track record of driving strategic change within organizations, this role is for you. This person will report to the Head of Marketing, and own all product marketing initiatives for our growing B2B stablecoin and payments solutions including product positioning, launches, market insights and more. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role that will work closely with marketing, product, and business development teams. A high degree of collaboration and execution is necessary to be successful for this role.
As a Product Marketing Lead, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and business development teams to develop product, marketing, and sales strategies
- Conduct customer research, segmentation, and journey mapping to understand our target market
- Evolve our product positioning and messaging
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the competitive landscape
- Plan and oversee go-to-market launches of new features
- Inform the creation of content, marketing, and sales collateral to support the customer journey and drive product adoption
Your experience should include:
- 8+ years of work experience including 5 years driving product marketing in a B2B tech environment
- Experience with fintech, financial services, or blockchain
- Excellent project management skills and a bias towards action
- Crystal-clear writing and communication skills
- A love for data-driven decision-making
- A collaborative nature and ability to drive alignment across stakeholders
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.